Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Still No Change (Wed, 13 Apr, 2011)

There is still no change this morning. Everything that I said in yesterday's post still applies.

The "Crossing the Creek" booklet that the High Desert Hospice people gave us says that during this phase a person is working through their life and resolving unfinished business, so even though I say "no change" from the outside, I bet there is a lot going on from the inside.

The booklet also says that a person's typical approach to life can give you a clue about how they will approach their transition. Mom's typical approach to life was to take charge and do things her own hard-headed way, so I am sure that she is directing things just how she wants them.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...I never thought about it like that. I've been praying for her like crazy...and you and Dad too. I wish there was more I could do to help. Love you.
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete