Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GOT some! (Tuesday May 25, 8:30pm)

I was beginning to think that mom would wear the harness..er..the halter...er...the Holter for the whole 24 hours with no spells, but along about 5pm she was sitting in her recliner and she called out to me that one was happening, so I recorded it on her sheet. Then there were four more over the next hour.

Carl, the nice man who sells firewood to mom, dropped by for a visit to discuss the timing of the delivery for her next four cords. Several times while he was chatting with her, she faltered and had a spell. None of them were the real big ones, but at least one was enough to stop her in mid-sentence. She recovered a minute later and acted like nothing had happened.

After dinner, Fritz and I went for a long walk in the rain, so I don't know whether she had any during that time. When we got back she was sitting in her recliner in her PJs and seemed very sleepy, which is usual after a bunch of spells.

So...we've got at least six of them recorded on her sheet, and I am hoping that the Holter monitor picked up something.

No comments:

Post a Comment