Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Having trouble posting
I've been having trouble posting since I upgraded my browser to IE9 (right before I drove to Rocky Point). Blame it on Google. Google owns blogger.com, which is not compatible with the latest version of Internet Explorer, probably because Google and Microsoft are competitors. Lame Lame Lame. I finally dug around on the internet until I found the workaround, which is to set IE9 to "compatibility mode" for blogger.com. Essentially this makes IE9 compatible with older web sites that have not yet upgraded their functionality to support the latest browsers. Pretty stupid move on Google's part...it doesn't make me want to dump IE9 (which I am prtty sure is their intent)...it makes me want to switch to Wordpress or another blogging site. If I continue to have problems with blogger, I may need to move. (Did I mention LAME???)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment